How to do Business with MPEA
If you are interested in doing business with the MPEA, we encourage you to participate by taking the following steps:
- Complete the Vendor Registration Form. Once the form is completed and submitted, your company will be placed in our database.
- Respond to notifications of bid opportunities and obtain a copy of the bid documents. (Please note: notifications of bid opportunities are sent via fax and/or email alert to registered vendors whose nature of business is consistent with the bid notification.)
- Attend the pre-bid/proposal conference, which is held to share information and answer any questions regarding the bid. After the pre-bid/proposal conference, bidders are given 10 days to respond.
- Once bids are received, they are evaluated based on the lowest, most responsible and responsive bidder.
- All bidders/proposers will receive an approval or rejection letter.
When responding to the special conditions regarding Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE) and Women Owned Business Enterprise (WBE), please complete the necessary forms and documents.
If you have any questions, please contact the MPEA Procurement Department.