How to do Business with MPEA
If you are interested in doing business with the MPEA, we encourage you to participate by taking the following steps:
- Complete the Vendor Registration Form. Once the form is completed and submitted, your company will be placed in our database.
- Respond to notifications of bid opportunities and obtain a copy of the bid documents. (Please note: notifications of bid opportunities are sent via fax and/or email alert to registered vendors whose nature of business is consistent with the bid notification.)
- Attend the pre-bid/proposal conference, which is held to share information and answer any questions regarding the bid. After the pre-bid/proposal conference, bidders are given 10 days to respond.
- Once bids are received, they are evaluated based on the lowest, most responsible and responsive bidder.
- All bidders/proposers will receive an approval or rejection letter.
When responding to the special conditions regarding Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE) and Women Owned Business Enterprise (WBE), please complete the necessary forms and documents.
If you have any questions, please contact the MPEA Procurement Department.
COVID-19 RELATED VENDOR SOLICITATIONS
The City of Chicago and the Department of Procurement Services appreciates that vendors are reaching out to assist the City and Chicagoans at this challenging time. In order to best identify resources, vendors should complete the appropriate link below detailing their opportunity/product so that the City can best allocate resources:
- If you have goods or services for sale: COVID-19 Response: Supplier/Manufacturer Capabilities Form
- If you have goods or services that you would like to donate: COVID-19 Response Goods Donation
While construction is underway, the City will coordinate contracting and procurement to provide wraparound services crucial to the operation, including but not limited to, medical supplies, equipment, engineering, janitorial staff, food service, and waste management.
For more information and Chicago specific updates on COVID-19, text COVID19 to 78015, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Chicago.gov/coronavirus. For all personal protective equipment (PPE) donations, email PPE.email@example.com. For health questions about COVID-19, call the hotline at 1-800-889-3931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.